The Museum Mille Miglia opened to the public in 2004 and  is situated inside the old Benedictine Monastery of St .Eufemia which  was built in the  11th century by the Bishop of Brescia .The history of the legendary race called “ Mille Miglia”,which started in 1927 thanks to four friends,is represented in  nine sections from 1927 to 1957 .Along a pathway  of the Museum a private car collection is displayed

Opening hours
every day from 10.00 to 6.00

Entrance fees

Full price €7.00
Reduced for groups € 5.00
€ 3.00  11-16.00 years over 65 and  member ACI